This Autumn and Winter I´m featuring a new series of blogs on my world famous Swagtrout blog. As you probably already know I am an extremely skilled chef and I used to give Rene Redzepi private lessons on how to cook. I have now decided to share my cooking skills with the world and over the next 6 months I´ll be blogging recipes with various Danish fish. So follow Don A-Mandos fish cooking school and cook fish that will impress your family and make your friends tremble. Oohwee!
I´ll start of the Autumn school and show you how to cook da mullet. Now the Mullet is not only a well known redneck haircut. It is also a tasty fish inhabiting the Danish seas. Here is how you do it.
1) First you go fishing and catch nothing.
2) Then you buy a mullet. This one is a 1.2 kg badboy.
3) Then you clean it and fill it with all this stuff.
It now looks like this.
4) Then you ask someone to make two types of sauce. Fish sauce and mustard sauce.
5) Then you put your mullet in the oven. Give it 25 minutes with 225 degrees. You can now eat your mullet.