Guided seatrout trips to Isefjorden
Join our guide Dante on the hunt for seatrout in Isefjorden. Enjoy the nature, do some walking and grab a hotdog on the coastline while you fish for the most popular fish in Denmark.
Dante will pick you up from where you stay in Copenhagen early in the morning and drive you 70 minutes to his beautiful home water Isefjorden. Here you will jump into a pair of waders and start fishing on the coast after a short introduction. During the day, you can expect to visit 3-4 spots.
You will need to bring your own food and drinks, but in the middle of the day, Dante will make a hotdog for you on the coast. Always good with a warm meal on a long fishing day. After 6 hours of fishing, Dante will drive you back to Copenhagen.
Seatrout is a difficult fish to predict. Some days you can run into a handful of strong fighting trouts, that will go hard for your lure or fly. Other days the trouts are difficult and hard to persuade. But Dante got some tricks up his sleeve, and will do his best to make you succeed, even though there are no guarantees.
Availability: The trip can be booked from September-May.
Price: 2.900 DKK
- 6 hours of guided fishing on 3-4 spots in and around Isefjorden.
- Hotdogs on the coastline.
- Transportation for up to two guests. (There are room for two persons in Dante´s car. So if you are more than two, you will need to arrange transport. We might help.)
This does not include:
- Fishing gear and waders (Can be rented for 100 DKK pr. person)
- The obligatory fishing license (costs 40 DKK. pr. person)
How to book
Contact us through email@example.com with your requests for date and time and Dante will get back to you to confirm your trip.
Please let us know if you need to rent gear and waders. Payment is arranged directly with Dante.